Trainer in Agriculture
Job Reference: ART-aMkL9nxk6gS
ART Providers (ART) is a UK based organization that supports and prepares apprentices to be equipped with the right knowledge and skills in their chosen field of course programme. It is also part of our mission to help our community build and produce qualified apprentices that would reinforce business growth by bridging employers and apprentices together.
Due to the diverse range of inquiries we receive from apprenticeship candidates, ART is now looking to build a pool of experienced Trainers in Agriculture to help support our apprentices on their apprenticeship journey.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Be a role model for all students
- Lead all cohorts in the teaching environment
- Manage the behaviour of learners
- Manage the classroom or teaching environment to an outstanding level
- Deliver across any programme as required within your overall skill and competence framework
- Participate effectively as a team member
- To deliver learner-centred activities
- To integrate Functional Skills through the curriculum
Your skills and qualifications:
- Assessor Qualification, e.g. A1, D32, D33, or TAQA or willing to work towards.
- You have practical experience of working in a range of Agricultural enterprises.
- You will hold a teaching qualification or have a willingness to complete one.
- You possess a degree or equivalent in the relevant subject area.
- Be a strong team player, have excellent administration skills and demonstrate a willingness to engage with external partners and industry
- Be a highly motivated lecturer with experience of providing tutorial support to students.
Benefits of joining our team:
- Competitive Base Pay
- Flexible working schedule
- Fun working environment
- Unlimited opportunity for career growth