Trainer Assessor – Marketing & Media
Job Reference: ART-UgSe1eg0hKd
ART Providers (ART) is a UK based organization that supports and prepares apprentices to be equipped with the right knowledge and skills in their chosen field of course programme. It is also part of our mission to help our community build and produce qualified apprentices that would reinforce business growth by bridging employers and apprentices together.
Due to the diverse range of inquiries we receive from apprenticeship candidates, ART is now looking to build a pool of experienced Assessor for Marketing & Media to help support our apprentices on their apprenticeship journey.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- To train, coach, mentor and assess learners towards the achievement of a work based vocational Apprenticeship.
- Uses digital tools effectively.
- Planning, training, mentoring and assessing learners, principally using OneFile, and as and when required at employer’s premises, as the apprentice works towards achieving their Apprenticeship standard.
- Applies a good level of written communication skills for a range of audiences and digital platforms and with regard to the sensitivity of communication.
- Managing own caseload and own diary.
- To retain learners engaged on the programme and manage their learning and achievement in line with targets and objectives set in the individual learning plan.
- Arrange regular meetings with apprentices and employers to plan training, deliver learning, undertake assessment tasks, observe the apprentice undertaking certain duties and provide feedback on evidence submitted.
- Write planning and feedback reports and upload these on the portal. A planning report is the evidence you have agreed with the apprentice that they will provide for the next assessment.
- Providing a feedback report as your assessment of evidence of the learner that he/she has provided and how this maps across to assessment criteria contained within the learning units of the qualification.
- Understand fully the relevant standards so you can advise the employer and apprentice about how the job description and work programme they are working to maps across to the standard. Support the employer to put in place a training plan to enable the apprentice to gain the knowledge, skills and understanding to pass the apprenticeship end point assessment.
Your skills and qualifications:
- Qualified Tutor / Assessor has any of the following CAVA, A1, PTLLS, EAT, TAQA, etc.
- Understanding of equality & diversity issues & how these impact on learning & assessment.
- Ability to identify & help learners overcome barriers to progress and achievement.
- Trainer / Assessor qualifications or demonstrate that are working towards these.
- Sufficiently competent and confident to train others in the use of software packages: will need to specify which software packages has competence in.
- Basic experience of HTML and word press and can help an apprentice understand how to apply their design skills in a digital context is welcome.
- Thorough understanding of working with client: developing & responding to briefs; pitches, client management.
Benefits of joining our team:
- Competitive Base Pay
- Flexible working schedule
- Fun working environment
- Unlimited opportunity of career growth
Employment Status: Part-time / Contract/ Freelance
Work Hours: Depends on course programme
Location: Remote/ on-site course delivery
Salary Bracket: Depending on Experience