Trainer / Assessor – Accountancy
Job Reference: ART-41i23CxqP25
ART Providers (ART) is a UK based organization that supports and prepares apprentices to be equipped with the right knowledge and skills in their chosen field of course programme. It is also part of our mission to help our community build and produce qualified apprentices that would reinforce business growth by bridging employers and apprentices together.
Due to the diverse range of inquiries we receive from apprenticeship candidates, ART is now looking to build a pool of experienced Trainer / Assessor – Accountancy to help support our apprentices on their apprenticeship journey.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Act as a subject matter expert, supporting the development of high-quality, innovative Apprenticeship training across the Accountancy division.
- Deliver workshop / classroom-based training to groups of learners, along with 1:1 Assessments.
- Provide encouraging support and guidance to your learners throughout their learning journey.
- Work closely with the Assessor to ensure all learner outcomes are achieved in a timely manner to the highest standard.
- Form and maintain strong working relationships with large employers, ensuring they are a continual part of the learning journey.
- Organize and maintain documentation on learners’ progress.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner\u2019s needs.
- Work to learn review and completion time scales.
- Embed Maths and English
Your skills and qualifications:
- A recognized teaching qualification at Level 4 or above (CTLLS/CET etc.)
- Recognized level 4 Diploma in Accounting (AAT) or equivalent.
- CIMA / ACCA qualification.
- Ideally hold recognized Assessor Award (D32/D33, A1, TAQA, or CAVA).
- GCSE Grade A-C in Maths and English or equivalent.
- Experience in delivering high-quality and engaging training to adults.
- Experience in developing individualized schemes of work, learning plans, and targets.
- Must hold solid occupational competency within Accountancy.
- IT literate and proficient in Microsoft Office particularly Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Hold a full clean driving license.
- Organizational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
Benefits of joining our team:
- Competitive Base Pay
- Flexible working schedule
- Fun working environment
- Unlimited opportunity of career growth