Job Reference: ART-UoIjTLTTPyg
ART Providers (ART) is a UK-based organisation with proprietary training software implemented as a marketplace and learning management system (LMS) training platform for the enablement of B2B, B2C and C2C clients.
Our business solution allows learners, tutors and businesses to directly market their training contents and or provide blended training solutions via e-Learning (learners’ self-paced or tutor-led), Webinars (live webinars or pre-recorded) or On-site (clients’ site or via a training centre).
ART Providers is looking for a Sales Executive to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative.
- Demonstrates advanced sales knowledge
- Solving customer challenges quickly and effectively.
- Makes sales schedules with clients
- Identify opportunities for new client acquisition
- Generates new leads by using the company tools
- Follows up with any clients to make sure that they are satisfied with the company’s offered services
- Discovers how to market company services to new users
- Works with the marketing department to develop new sales strategies
- Teaches other sales consultants how to make sales to potential consumers
- Discovers target markets and advantages of other companies
- Always looks for new ways to make company offered services attractive to customers
- Recognizing when to contact prospective buyers to arrange transactions.
- Monitor and report on KPIs regularly
- Stay up to date with the latest sales trends and best practices
- Identify opportunities for product and service up-sell
- Communicate with clients to understand their goals and objectives
- Helpful in creating product packages based on assessment of customers’ or potential customers’ needs.
- Generate additional business for the company by providing accurate information about the latest updates to customers, convincing them to avail services the company offers that would greatly benefit them.
- Maintain quality control/satisfaction records, constantly seeking new ways to improve customer service.
ART is looking to hire below listed personnel into its sales teams to handle either B2B and or B2C and or C2C sales part of our business. The following are the services/ products to sell:
Our Sales Groups
- ART marketplace courses (B2B, B2C and C2C)
- ART LMS solutions to tutors and businesses (B2B and B2C)
- ART software custom LMS solution sold as a SaaS solution (B2B)
What we are looking for:
- At least 2 years sales experience (sales of education content or software platform will be advantageous but not mandatory)
- Higher education or more
- Communication and business development
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively.
- Proactive, Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
- A team player and aims to help team success.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- If working remotely, must have a strong internet connection and working PC or Laptop that can run various tools such as HubSpot, IcyLeads, Trello, SalesSQL, Google products and etc.
- CRM (Hubspot experience will be advantageous but not required)
- Telemarketing: required to make cold and warm calls to prospects.
- Lead Generation: you will be required to work closely with the data team as most of the leads will be generated by the data team.
- Management of own task using Hubspot or similar.
Staff location option:
- Remote home-base working
- Remote office base working
- Local office location (in specific locations only)
Remuneration: will depend on experience and we are open to the following remuneration options:
- Base salary + commission OR
- Commission only (with negotiable high commission percentage).
Benefits of joining our team:
- Competitive Base Pay
- Sales commission in every sale closed.
- Fun working environment
- Overall company bonus (subject to contract terms)
- Great commission structure
- Paid holidays (subject to contract terms)