Job Reference: ART-3549g9F0IuK
ART Providers (ART) is a UK based organization that supports and prepares apprentices to be equipped with the right knowledge and skills in their chosen field of course programme. It is also part of our mission to help our community build and produce qualified apprentices that would reinforce business growth by bridging employers and apprentices together.
Due to the diverse range of inquiries we receive from apprenticeship candidates, ART is now looking to build a pool of experienced Sales Assessor to help support our apprentices on their apprenticeship journey.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Assess and support learners working towards Apprenticeship Standards up to Level 3 and 4 in Sales.
- Deliver full training and support learners through Functional Skills – Maths, English & IT up to level 2.
- Visit and observe learners via a blended learning approach, to gather quality evidence towards their Apprenticeship/QCF qualifications.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners’ progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Work to learner review and completion timescales.
- Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of timely visits, quality paperwork and general administration.
Your skills and qualifications:
- Must hold or be willing to work towards a recognised Assessor award (D32/33, A1, CAVA or TAQA).
- Must hold solid occupational competency in the Sales role.
- Must hold Functional Skills qualifications in English and Maths at Level 2 OR GCSE equivalents.
- Confident to deliver Functional Skills at Level 2 (Maths, English and IT).
- Full, clean, UK driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
Benefits of joining our team:
- Competitive Base Pay
- Flexible working schedule
- Fun working environment
- Unlimited opportunity of career growth