Job Reference: ART-hs6xcmmeWn8
ART Providers (ART) is a UK based organization that supports and prepares apprentices to be equipped with the right knowledge and skills in their chosen field of course programme. It is also part of our mission to help our community build and produce qualified apprentices that would reinforce business growth by bridging employers and apprentices together.
Due to the diverse range of inquiries we receive from apprenticeship candidates, ART is now looking to build a pool of experienced Retail Assessor to help support our apprentices on their apprenticeship journey.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Assess and support learners working towards Retail Apprenticeships.
- Deliver training and support to learners undertaking Functional Skills – Maths, English and ICT to level 2.
- Conduct online and face to face observations learners to gather evidence towards their qualifications.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners’ progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Undertake end point assessment activities with integrity and impartiality to offer a fair, reliable and consistent assessment experience for all apprentices and employers
- Produce accurate and well informed assessment feedback and written reports to validate assessment grading decisions
Your skills and qualifications:
- Successful candidates hold Retail Management experience.
- Relevant assessor qualification such as D32/33, A1, CAVA or TAQA certified.
- Confident to deliver Functional Skills Maths, English and ICT – (grades C or above – or Key/Functional Skills at level 2)
- Excellent IT / Computer skills
- Full, clean, UK driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
Benefits of joining our team:
- Competitive Base Pay
- Flexible working schedule
- Fun working environment
- Unlimited opportunity of career growth