Residential Childcare Assessor – (Level 5 Manager)
Job Reference: ART-u0F5SzfsE7r
ART Providers (ART) is a UK based organization that supports and prepares apprentices to be equipped with the right knowledge and skills in their chosen field of course programme. It is also part of our mission to help our community build and produce qualified apprentices that would reinforce business growth by bridging employers and apprentices together.
Due to the diverse range of inquiries we receive from apprenticeship candidates, ART is now looking to build a pool of experienced Residential Childcare Assessor – (Level 5 Manager) to help support our apprentices on their apprenticeship journey.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Assess and support a caseload of remote learners working towards Apprenticeship Standards up to Level 5 in Children and Young People’s Manager.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely assessments and reviews are conducted.
- Support learners to achieve Functional Skills Maths and English to level 2.
- Deliver a blended learning approach with the majority of delivery taking place remotely together with face to face visits only as required
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners’ progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs
Your skills and qualifications:
- Recognised Assessor Award (D32/33, A1, CAVA or TAQA).
- Must have occupational competency at Management level within a Residential Childcare setting.
- Ideally have experience of Assessing Apprenticeship Standards within Children and Young People – although this is not necessary as candidates can be up-skilled to deliver Residential Childcare as long as they hold relevant occupational competency and an Assessor qualification
- Happy to deliver Functional Skills (Maths and English up to Level 2)
- Full, clean, UK driving licence and access to own vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
Benefits of joining our team:
- Competitive Base Pay
- Flexible working schedule
- Fun working environment
- Unlimited opportunity of career growth