Railway Engineering Assessor
Job Reference: ABC-c4golgEQGdr
ART Providers (ART) is a UK-based organization that supports and prepares apprentices to be equipped with the right knowledge and skills in their chosen field of course programme. It is also part of our mission to help our community build and produce qualified apprentices that would reinforce business growth by bridging employers and apprentices together.
ART is looking for an experienced Railway or Railway Engineering Assessor to help and assess our apprentices on their apprenticeship journey.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Delivering full Apprenticeship Standards in the sector of rail and rail engineering
- Deliver training and support learners with the sector of rail and rail engineering
- Manage a caseload of learners, conduct remote and face-to-face observations to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeships.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely reviews and completions.
- Support learners through the End Point Assessment Process.
- Organize and maintain documentation on learners’ progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of timely visits, reviews, learner progression, quality paperwork and general administration.
Your skills and qualifications:
- Level 4 IQA (D34 or equivalent)
- An assessors qualification and relevant teaching qualification
- At least 3 years experience working within a Quality and Compliance role
- Experience with inspections from Ofsted, understanding the quality delivery needs to be.
Benefits of joining our team:
- Competitive Base Pay
- Flexible working schedule
- Fun working environment
- Unlimited opportunity of career growth
- Paid holidays (subject to contract terms)