Railway Engineering Assessor
Job Reference: ART-2FpFgaFpWTR
ART Providers (ART) is a UK based organization that supports and prepares apprentices to be equipped with the right knowledge and skills in their chosen field of course programme. It is also part of our mission to help our community build and produce qualified apprentices that would reinforce business growth by bridging employers and apprentices together.
ART is looking to hire an experienced Railway Engineering Assessor to help and assess our apprentices on their apprenticeship journey.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Delivering full Apprenticeship Standards in the sector of rail and rail engineering
- Deliver training and support learners with the sector of rail and rail engineering
- Manage a caseload of learners, conduct remote and face to face observations to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeships.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely reviews and completions.
- Support learners through the End Point Assessment Process.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners’ progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of timely visits, reviews, learner progression, quality paperwork and general administration.
Your skills and qualifications:
- Level 4 IQA (D34 or equivalent)
- An assessors qualification and relevant teaching qualification
- At least 3 years experience working within a Quality and Compliance role
- Some experience of teaching, training peers or transferring skills to others, e.g. training, coaching, mentoring
- An understanding of current developments in related field
- Up to date working knowledge of new communication technology such as Google products, Slack, etc.
Benefits of joining our team:
- Competitive Base Pay
- Flexible working schedule
- Fun working environment
- Unlimited opportunity of career growth