Job Reference: ART-Dv7S0tZ9NIi
ART Providers (ART) is a UK-based organization that supports and prepares apprentices to be equipped with the right knowledge and skills in their chosen field of the course programme. It is also part of our mission to help our community build and produce qualified apprentices that would reinforce business growth by bridging employers and apprentices together.
Due to the diverse range of inquiries we receive from apprenticeship candidates, ART is now looking to build a pool of experienced Plastering Assessors to help support our apprentices on their apprenticeship journey.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- To formally teach a range of courses using a variety of methods.
- To contribute to the review, planning, and development of the curriculum.
- To contribute to the development of new courses, curricula, and/or methods of delivery.
- To produce and develop schemes of work, lesson plans and develop new teaching and learning materials.
- To promote highly effective relationships with learners to foster learning
- To contribute to the development of strategies to improve student retention, attendance, achievement, success rates, and value-added for named courses/cohorts of students.
- Devise and apply a range of assessment activities.
- Assess students work and provide feedback to support learners to improve and achieve their maximum potential, within the policy guidelines
- Verify and certificate work as appropriate.
- Provide academic and pastoral support to guide, challenge, and inspire learners to achieve their maximum potential.
- Contribute to the enrolment and marketing process for new and future learners including interviews, assessments, schools events, and promotions.
- Carry out student reviews and record
- Produce student references and reports for parents and attend Parent Evenings
- Undertake an initial and diagnostic assessment of students.
- Produce and monitor individual learning plans for learners and update them where necessary.
- Monitor and report on individual student progress, progression, and destinations
Your skills and qualifications:
- Assessor Qualification, e.g. A1, D32, D33, CAVA, or TAQA or willing to work towards.
- Teaching qualification eg PGCE / Cert Ed or equivalent (A)
- Teaching/training experience and knowledge of developments in teaching and learning.
- Level 3 qualification in Plastering or related industry qualification at level 3.
- Substantial industry experience in a relevant sector.
- GCSE English and Maths at Grade C/4 or above (or an equivalent standard), Level 2, or willing to work towards.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to motivate learners.
- Competent in using various ICT (Information and Communication Technology) Eg: Google Suite, MS Office, Slack, etc.
- Adaptable and able to work flexibly, within a team, or on own initiative.
- Able to travel
Benefits of joining our team:
- Competitive Base Pay
- Flexible working schedule
- Fun working environment
- Unlimited opportunity for career growth