Plant Operative Assessor
Job Reference: ART-aC71jis86ep
ART Providers (ART) is a UK-based organization that supports and prepares apprentices to be equipped with the right knowledge and skills in their chosen field of the course programme. It is also part of our mission to help our community build and produce qualified apprentices that would reinforce business growth by bridging employers and apprentices together.
Due to the diverse range of inquiries we receive from apprenticeship candidates, ART is now looking to build a pool of experienced Plant Operative Assessors to help support our apprentices on their apprenticeship journey.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Supporting a caseload of learners assigned to you
- Coming up with appropriate solutions for your learners, to ensure that they have the best experience possible and develop their interest and career
- Can deliver training and assessments to a high standard to our customer base
- Assisting in delivering positive customer service and positive brand reinforcement
- Be able to complete and return all documentation in a timely manner
- Conduct on-site or in centre assessments of candidate’s competence
- Spot check operators to ensure that all Health and Safety is being adhered to
- Can plan and organize work with individuals and team members
- Possess strong presentation and organizational skills
Your skills and qualifications:
- Plant Instructor Qualification (CPCS Tester/NPORS Instructor)
- Level 3 or 4 Plant Operative Assessors with TAQA/CAVA/A1/D32 qualification.
- Proven experience in operating mobile plant equipment such as Dozer, 360 Excavators (Wheeled or Tracked) Dumpers, Materials Handlers, Telescopic Handlers
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have a meticulous and diligent work ethic
- Proficient in Google suite and new communication technology (E.g: Slack, WhatsApp, etc)
- Able to travel
Benefits of joining our team:
- Competitive Base Pay
- Flexible working schedule
- Fun working environment
- Unlimited opportunity for career growth