Level’s 2 & 3 Animal Care Assessor
Job Reference: ART-SuVDMvYbgN3
ART Providers (ART) is a UK based organization that supports and prepares apprentices to be equipped with the right knowledge and skills in their chosen field of course programme. It is also part of our mission to help our community build and produce qualified apprentices that would reinforce business growth by bridging employers and apprentices together.
Due to the diverse range of inquiries we receive from apprenticeship candidates, ART is now looking to build a pool of experienced Level’s 2 & 3 Animal Care Assessor to help support our apprentices on their apprenticeship journey.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Make timely information requests to other colleagues or departments to ensure the effective delivery and reporting of the project
- Ensure all internal and external communications are answered in a timely, effective, and customer focussed manner
- Delivering programmes of education, training, instruction, and assessment, which will include practical vocational skills
- Conducting student assessment in accordance with Awarding Body standards
- Maintain and update training materials to meet current vocational standards, practice, and legislation
- Maintaining appropriate records of attendance, teaching, and assessment
- Attending internal and external meetings as required
- Effectively manage own workload and diary
- Updating of personal skills and qualifications
- To ensure all assignments and works are marked, corrected, and discussed with the learner – clearly embedding Functional Skills.
- To plan an activity to ensure the learner remains on track and achieves in a timely manner
- Develop, implement and manage remedial action plans for any learners deemed behind.
Your skills and qualifications:
- Level 3 or Level 2 in Animal Management
- TAQA, CAVA, or A1 assessor award or equivalent D32
- Experience in teaching animal care
Benefits of joining our team:
- Competitive Base Pay
- Flexible working schedule
- Fun working environment
- Unlimited opportunity of career growth