Level 3 Learning Mentor Apprenticeship
Job Reference: ART-FBnia5dNwzP
Who are we?
ART Providers Skill Centre (ART) is a UK based organization that is committed to provide you with the right skills, learning and career opportunities in your chosen apprenticeship course programme. We exist to produce top quality apprentices and support employers in bridging them to the right apprentice such as yourself.
We are now offering a Learning Mentor course programme in Level 3. Inquire now!
What will you learn in this course?
Apprentices will practice the importance of observation when working with children, fostering a healthy lifestyle and improving literacy and mathematical skills. This practice will be supported by knowledge in planning and reviewing, legislation and regulations and supporting children and their parents/carers. Apprentices will increase in confidence and professionalism and become a valuable member of any educational team.
We do our best to individualise every Apprentices scheme of work to produce a bespoke delivery plan creating a more enhanced Apprenticeship and experience for the Apprentice. Previous accomplishments are meticulously deliberated from the start to ensure time on the programme is maximized. Our approach is strong Information, Advice and Guidance (IAG) to guarantee that each Apprentice understands the context of their learning, the assessment methodology and that their future career advancement is carefully mapped into their journey.
During the duration of your Apprenticeship you will be able to develop a range of new knowledge, skills and behaviours which will add significant value to your overall learning, progress and development.
- The expected patterns of children’s development from birth to 5 years, and have an understanding of further development from age 5 to 7.
- How children’s learning and development can be affected by their stage of development and individual circumstances such as moving school, birth of a sibling, family breakdown and adoption and care
- The legal requirements and guidance on health and safety, security, confidentiality of information, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
Individual employers may set any entry requirements which may include:
It is desirable that candidates would have achieved a level 2 in Maths and English (equivalent to GCSE Grade C or above) prior to commencing their Apprenticeship training. For those Apprentices who are yet to achieve a level 2 in Maths and English will have the opportunity to complete these qualifications during their Apprenticeship. However, a level 2 must be achieved in these areas before they qualify for entry to their end-point assessment.
- Plan and lead activities, purposeful play opportunities and educational programmes which include the learning and development areas of current early education curriculum requirements
- Support and promote children’s speech, language and communication development
- Identify the needs, interests and stages of development of individual children
- Care and compassion
- Honesty, trust and integrity
- Work in a non-discriminatory way
The benefits of this level 3 Apprenticeship to employers include:
- You will see improved staff retention
- Work in partnership with a nationally recognised training provider
- Employees will achieve a nationally recognised level 3 qualification
- Employees get access to award-winning learning and assessment materials
- Bespoke support to ensure your Apprentices access high quality ‘off the job’ learning
- Rapid improvements within your employee’s performance, productivity and behaviours which will benefit your organisations services
- Employees will receive subject specialist support from a Trainer and access to a Learner Support Advisor for everyday queries
Once your employees have completed this Apprenticeship, they could progress on to the following:
- Children, Young People and Families Practitioner Apprenticeship
- Children, Young People and Families Manager Apprenticeship
Maximum funding: Competitive
Course Length: 12 to 18 months
Learning method: Workplace (direct delivery)