Lead Assessor – Childcare
Job Reference: ART-SxNp0pesCrD
ART Providers (ART) is a UK based organization that supports and prepares apprentices to be equipped with the right knowledge and skills in their chosen field of course programme. It is also part of our mission to help our community build and produce qualified apprentices that would reinforce business growth by bridging employers and apprentices together.
Due to the diverse range of inquiries we receive from apprenticeship candidates, ART is now looking to build a pool of experienced Lead Assessor – Childcare to help support our apprentices on their apprenticeship journey.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- To train, coach, mentor and assess learners toward the achievement of a work based vocational Apprenticeship.
- Managing own caseload and own diary.
- To retain learners engaged on the programme and manage their learning and achievement in line with targets and objectives set in the individual learning plan.
- Responsible for delivering Childcare Apprenticeships to a reduced caseload via a blended learning approach.
- Drive and promote continuous quality improvement
- To complete internal and external quality assurance activities, where required.
- Arrange regular meetings with apprentices and employers to plan training, deliver learning, undertake assessment tasks, observe the apprentice undertaking certain duties and provide feedback on evidence submitted.
Your skills and qualifications:
- Must hold a recognised Assessors Award (D32/D33, A1, TAQA L3, CAVA).
- Experience of delivering full Apprenticeships in Childcare at Level 3 (New Standards).
- Must hold solid, occupational competency within Childcare as a Room Leader or above.
- Must hold a recognised qualification in Childcare at Level 3 or above.
- Understanding of the basic principles of quality improvement.
- Experience of mentoring / developing others
- Full, clean, UK driving licence and access to own vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
Benefits of joining our team:
- Competitive Base Pay
- Flexible working schedule
- Fun working environment
- Unlimited opportunity of career growth