IT Tutor – Digital Skills
Job Reference: ART-skFm1zyIdRI
ART Providers (ART) is a UK based organization that supports and prepares apprentices to be equipped with the right knowledge and skills in their chosen field of course programme. It is also part of our mission to help our community build and produce qualified apprentices that would reinforce business growth by bridging employers and apprentices together.
Due to the diverse range of inquiries we receive from apprenticeship candidates, ART is now looking to build a pool of experienced IT Tutor – Digital Skills to help support our apprentices on their apprenticeship journey.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Train, support and assess learners working towards qualifications in ICT and Digital Skills up to level 2, in a classroom / group setting.
- Identify and assess the needs of learners, overcome any barriers to learning and adapt course content and delivery style to meet these needs.
- Develop own schemes of work and learning materials.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners’ progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners
Your skills and qualifications:
- Hold a recognised Level 3 Teaching qualification: PTLLS/AET or equivalent.
- Hold a recognised IT / Digital Skills qualification at Level 3 (or above).
- Hold – or be willing to work towards – a recognised Assessor award (D32/33, A1, CAVA or TAQA).
- Hold own Functional Skills in Maths and English at Level 2 (or GCSE equivalents).
- Experience of teaching / delivering IT / ICT qualifications at level 2 (or above).
- Hold solid occupational competency within the ICT / Digital IT sector.
- Experience of working with disengaged learners, and have the ability to inspire and motivate learners.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle, must be flexible with travel
Benefits of joining our team:
- Competitive Base Pay
- Flexible working schedule
- Fun working environment
- Unlimited opportunity of career growth