INSTRUCTOR /ASSESSOR – AGRICULTURE
Job Reference: ART-VzDZy9iufmf
ART Providers (ART) is a UK-based organization that supports and prepares apprentices to be equipped with the right knowledge and skills in their chosen field of course programme. It is also part of our mission to help our community build and produce qualified apprentices that would reinforce business growth by bridging employers and apprentices together.
Due to the diverse range of inquiries we receive from apprenticeship candidates, ART is now looking to build a pool of experienced INSTRUCTOR /ASSESSOR – AGRICULTURE to help support our apprentices on their apprenticeship journey.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Advise and guide learners regarding the most appropriate level of study and
arrange/conduct interviews as appropriate.
- Liaise with the relevant staff regarding enrolment, Individual Learning Plan,
framework requirements and specific needs.
- Arrange and supervise the induction process, any necessary selection tests or
initial assessment and liaise with staff regarding any support needs.
- Assists learners to develop skills that will enable them to complete their
practical and portfolio work.
- Help to assist learners who have specific needs to ensure that all are integrated
into their workplace or at college undertaking practical assessment tasks. Assists
others to devise and implement customised programmes as required.
- Supervise and assess learners carrying out specialist activities in actual or
simulated work environments within the workplace and/or college as appropriate.
- Monitor and support learners to achieve their qualifications through Individual
- Ensure that all necessary reviews are completed within the required timescales.
Your skills and qualifications:
- Vocationally related Level 3 or equivalent qualification in Environmental Conservation, Agriculture or related disciplines
- TAQA, CAVA, or A1 assessor award or equivalent D32
- Assessor qualification or willingness to achieve within agreed period
- Health & Safety Qualification Assessor Qualification
- Experience in working with NVQ candidates/apprentices/trainees. Experience of undertaking risk assessments.
- Experience of working in a relevant profession eg agriculture, environmental conservation, countryside management, forestry, estate maintenance.
Benefits of joining our team:
- Competitive Base Pay
- Flexible working schedule
- Fun working environment
- Unlimited opportunity of career growth