Hospitality and Catering Trainer
Job Reference: ART-8x6ixxMSdVx
ART Providers (ART) is a UK-based organization that supports and prepares apprentices to be equipped with the right knowledge and skills in their chosen field of course programme. It is also part of our mission to help our community build and produce qualified apprentices that would reinforce business growth by bridging employers and apprentices together.
Due to the diverse range of inquiries we receive from apprenticeship candidates, ART is now looking to build a pool of experienced trainers or assessors in Hospitality and Catering to help support our apprentices on their apprenticeship journey.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Develop learners’ practical skills through demonstrations and instruction in practical workshops and realistic working environments;
- Assess learners against identified frameworks; and
- Keep accurate records of learners’ progress in the workplace.
- Conducting student assessment in accordance with Awarding Body standards
- Maintain and update training materials to meet current vocational standards, practice, and legislation
- Maintaining appropriate records of attendance, teaching, and assessment
- Attending internal and external meetings as required
- Effectively manage own workload and diary
- To plan an activity to ensure the learner remains on track and achieves in a timely manner
- Develop, implement and manage remedial action plans for any learners deemed behind.
Your skills and qualifications:
- Professional Cookery (Level 3 or above)
- Assessor Qualification (TAQA/A1 or equivalent);
- Proven experience in the Hospitality and Catering industry;
- An understanding of food and beverage service skills;
- Understanding of equality, diversity, and inclusion in work and the learning environment;
- Up-to-date occupational experience;
Benefits of joining our team:
- Competitive Base Pay
- Flexible working schedule
- Fun working environment
- Unlimited opportunity for career growth