Health & Safety Assessor Construction
Job Reference: ART-mIMbJv1rqxT
ART Providers (ART) is a UK-based organization that supports and prepares apprentices to be equipped with the right knowledge and skills in their chosen field of the course programme. It is also part of our mission to help our community build and produce qualified apprentices that would reinforce business growth by bridging employers and apprentices together.
Due to the diverse range of inquiries we receive from apprenticeship candidates, ART is now looking to build a pool of experienced Health & Safety Assessors in Construction to help support our apprentices on their apprenticeship journey.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Delivering training and assessment on a range of practical courses from Entry Level up to Level 2 standard, aimed at developing basic skills and awareness of employment opportunities in the construction, property maintenance, and housing sectors.
- Coming up with appropriate solutions for your learners, to ensure that they have the best experience possible and develop their interest and career
- Keeping accurate records; monitoring and reporting on learner performance
- Maintain and update training materials to meet current vocational standards, practice, and legislation
- Ensure all internal and external communications are answered in a timely, effective, and customer focussed manner
- Effectively manage own workload and diary
Your skills and qualifications:
- Assessor Qualification, e.g. A1, D32, D33, CAVA, or TAQA or willing to work towards.
- Health & Safety experience preferably Construction
- National Certificate in Construction, Health and Safety (NEBOSH) Construction or National Compliance and Risk Qualifications (NCRQ) Equivalent AET / PTTLS / Teaching Certificate or Equivalent.
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience to deliver information and talk confidently with Health & safety and industry professionals.
- Proficient in Google suite and new communication technology (E.g: Slack, WhatsApp, etc)
- Able to travel
Benefits of joining our team:
- Competitive Base Pay
- Flexible working schedule
- Fun working environment
- Unlimited opportunity for career growth