Equine Trainer Coach
Job Reference: ART-xuSPhF10MDT
ART Providers (ART) is a UK based organization that supports and prepares apprentices to be equipped with the right knowledge and skills in their chosen field of course programme. It is also part of our mission to help our community build and produce qualified apprentices that would reinforce business growth by bridging employers and apprentices together.
Due to the diverse range of inquiries we receive from apprenticeship candidates, ART is now looking to build a pool of experienced Equine Trainer Coach to help support our apprentices on their apprenticeship journey.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Deliver high quality teaching and learning by providing students with a planned learning experience, managing the learning process, guiding and supporting students.
- To provide assignment and assessment material appropriate to each specific programme.
- To evaluate, assess and feedback to students in a timely manner in adherence to the awarding body and college quality criteria.
- Equine care teaching, learning and assessment
- Coaching / mentoring apprentices to assist them in the completion of the programme
- Delivery of Functional Skills English and maths
- Correct completion of mandatory paperwork to evidence all aspects of the learner journey to an auditable standard
Your skills and qualifications:
- Assessor Qualification, e.g. A1, D32, D33, or TAQA
- Work-based Diploma in Level 3 Work Based Diploma in Horse Care and Management or Racehorse Care and Management or BHS Stage 3 Care and Ride or be working towards and have the ability to undertake them successfully within probation period
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English and maths or ability to undertake them successfully within probation period
- Experience of working with and maintaining quality assurance processes and complying with regulatory requirements
- Commitment to continuous professional development relevant to the industry area being assessed
Benefits of joining our team:
- Competitive Base Pay
- Flexible working schedule
- Fun working environment
- Unlimited opportunity of career growth