Job Reference: ART-3kpG3zHbzb1
ART Providers (ART) is a UK based organization that supports and prepares apprentices to be equipped with the right knowledge and skills in their chosen field of course programme. It is also part of our mission to help our community build and produce qualified apprentices that would reinforce business growth by bridging employers and apprentices together.
ART is looking to hire an experienced Engineering Trainer to help and assess our apprentices on their apprenticeship journey.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- To deliver training and assessment using a range of methods within the Hand Skills / Engineering Manufacture / Mechanical sector specialism / occupational area(s). This includes Performing Engineering Operations programmes (Producing components using hand fitting techniques)
- Provide mentoring, coaching and support to learners, in order to achieve learning objectives and meet qualification requirements.
- Thorough planning of training and assessment through the production of scheme of work, lesson plans and regular assessment plans, adapting them to the individual needs of apprentices
- Providing ongoing and constructive feedback to apprentices using appropriate methods to recognise achievements and also inform future learning objectives
- Tracking and analysing progress of learners in order to identify support requirements and apply appropriate interventions
Your skills and qualifications:
- Teaching qualification – minimum of Level 5 (Cert Ed / DTLLS / PGCE)
- Must hold ACWE / A1 Assessor award (or equivalent) and have appropriate and current assessment experience
- Relevant and current qualification and occupational competence in Hand Skills / Manufacture / Mechanical Engineering disciplines
- Demonstrable competence in use of and ability to train others in the use of Workshop machine tools such as power saw, abrasive wheel, mills/lathes, etc.
- Ability to communicate appropriately and effectively with people at all levels, including apprentices, colleagues, various levels of management and other stakeholders, both internal and external to the organisation
Benefits of joining our team:
- Competitive Base Pay
- Flexible working schedule
- Fun working environment
- Unlimited opportunity of career growth