Electrical Installation Electrician/Maintenance Electrician Apprenticeship
Job Reference: ART-EbfZNi8C9rz
Who are we?
ART Providers Skill Centre (ART) is a UK-based organization that is committed to providing you with the right skills, learning, and career opportunities in your chosen apprenticeship course programme. We exist to produce top-quality apprentices and support employers in bridging them to the right apprentice such as yourself.
We are now offering an Electrical Installation Electrician/Maintenance Electrician in Level 3. Inquire now!
What will you learn in this course?
This apprenticeship Standard is suitable for individuals pursuing a career in electrical installation and maintenance. Electricians install, maintain, and repair electrical systems in industrial, commercial, and domestic environments. Electrical equipment and systems may include switchboards, motors, cables, fuses, thermal relays, fault current protection switches, heating, lighting, air conditioning, and metering equipment as well as crime and fire alarm systems and renewable energy technologies. They are able to work on their own proficiently and work without immediate supervision in the most efficient and economical manner.
Knowledge you’ll gain:
- Understand Health, Safety and Environmental Considerations
- Understand How to Plan and Oversee Electrical Work Activities
- Understand Design and Installation Practices and Procedures
- Understand Terminations and Connections of Conductors
- Understand Inspection, Testing, and Commissioning
- Understand Fault Diagnosis and Rectification
- Electrical Scientific Principles and Technologies
- Understand the Requirements for Electrical Installations BS 7671: 2008 (2015)
- Level 3 Electrotechnical Qualification (Installation or Maintenance)
- maths Level 2
- English Level 2
3 GCSE grades 9-4 (A-C) including maths and English.
The benefits of this level 3 Apprenticeship include:
- Gain a nationally recognized qualification that can lead to higher education as well as full-time employment
- Genuine, consistent work experience: become fully equipped for the world of work
- Good progression opportunities into supervisory and managerial roles in the workplace
- Apprentices are paid at least the minimum wage, with many employers paying more
Maximum funding: Competitive
Course Length: Up to 48 months
Learning method: Workplace (direct delivery)