Early Years Education Assessor
Job Reference: ART-Dg2ifWd4dNE
ART Providers (ART) is a UK based organization that supports and prepares apprentices to be equipped with the right knowledge and skills in their chosen field of course programme. It is also part of our mission to help our community build and produce qualified apprentices that would reinforce business growth by bridging employers and apprentices together.
Due to the diverse range of inquiries we receive from apprenticeship candidates, ART is now looking to build a pool of experienced Trainer Assessor to Early Years Educators to help support our apprentices on their apprenticeship journey.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Supporting a caseload of learners through Early Years Educator Apprenticeship programmes, the successful candidate will have experience of training and assessing L3 & L5 for EYE/TA.
- Supporting individuals who are developing to become or enhancing their skills for the role of Early Years Educators and Teaching Assistants
- Delivering all elements of the EYE apprenticeship programme including training, mentoring, timely assessment and feedback.
- Manage your caseload of learners and support individuals’ skills development in the schools setting, managing expectations through effective reviews taking place on a monthly basis with employers
- Coaching, mentor and demonstrate best practice in line with the Standards and skills, knowledge and behaviours
- Conduct initial assessment of learners and employer needs to create an individualised learning plan
- Maintain accurate learner records and training plans/assessments through an electronic portfolio
- Establish and maintain good relationships with employers and learners
Your skills and qualifications:
- Substantial experience, knowledge and understanding of Early Years Education (EYE)
- A thorough understanding of the Professional Standards for EYE Apprenticeships
- A TAQA Assessor Award, A1, D32/33 or equivalent qualification
- Teaching qualification – A PTLLS or equivalent qualification
- A recognised qualification in early years and management at level 5 or above is essential
- Experience of delivery and assessment of qualifications
- Experience in the delivery and assessment of apprenticeships in the workplace, with an excellent understanding of apprenticeship standards.
Benefits of joining our team:
- Competitive Base Pay
- Flexible working schedule
- Fun working environment
- Unlimited opportunity of career growth