Early Years Assessor
Job Reference: ART-x8ruY0EC4G8
ART Providers (ART) is a UK based organization that supports and prepares apprentices to be equipped with the right knowledge and skills in their chosen field of course programme. It is also part of our mission to help our community build and produce qualified apprentices that would reinforce business growth by bridging employers and apprentices together.
Due to the diverse range of inquiries we receive from apprenticeship candidates, ART is now looking to build a pool of experienced Early Years Assessor to help support our apprentices on their apprenticeship journey.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Delivery learning and assessment in a classroom remote setting for levels 2 and 3 Early Years Childcare
- Manage a caseload of learners, conduct remote and face to face observations to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeships.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely reviews and completions.
- Support learners through the End Point Assessment Process.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners’ progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of timely visits, reviews, learner progression, quality paperwork and general administration.
Your skills and qualifications:
- Assessor qualified such as TAQA, A1, D32/D33
- Must have experience of assessing or tutoring early years
- Must have experience of working in the past in an early year setting or Nursery
- Good understanding of SQL, Excel and Access.
- Teaching qualification or willing working towards.
- Functional Skills Maths, English and ICT or willing to work towards.
- Experience of using computerised models to extract data, performing analysis of data and preparing reports based on the analysis.
Benefits of joining our team:
- Competitive Base Pay
- Flexible working schedule
- Fun working environment
- Unlimited opportunity of career growth