Digital Marketing Trainer
Job Reference: ART-ZjtPE3JnD3z
ART Providers (ART) is a UK based organization that supports and prepares apprentices to be equipped with the right knowledge and skills in their chosen field of course programme. It is also part of our mission to help our community build and produce qualified apprentices that would reinforce business growth by bridging employers and apprentices together.
Due to the diverse range of inquiries we receive from apprenticeship candidates, ART is now looking to build a pool of experienced Digital Marketing Trainer to help support our apprentices on their apprenticeship journey.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Produce accurate and well informed assessment feedback and written reports to validate assessment grading decisions
- Planning and executing the delivery of Digital marketing course at level 3 to learners
- Provide detailed and appropriate feedback to support apprentice development
- Ensure learners are up to date with assignments and are gaining the knowledge and skills in Digital marketing to get them closer to gateway or gaining their NVQ/Diploma
- Manage your diary and a caseload of learners
- Maintain an excellent working knowledge of apprenticeship standards and assessment plans relevant to your area of expertise
Your skills and qualifications:
- Qualified Trainer having achieved the PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, AET, CertEd or equivalent qualifications
- Relevant NVQ/Diploma qualifications in Digital Marketing, Digital skills, etc
- Minimum 2 years occupational competence within Digital Marketing sector
- IT Literate e.g. experience using Google suite, Google meets, zoom, MS Office or other online platforms for distant learning.
Benefits of joining our team:
- Competitive Base Pay
- Flexible working schedule
- Fun working environment
- Unlimited opportunity of career growth