Digital Marketing Skills Trainer
Job Reference: ART-heEYiqHylWY
ART Providers (ART) is a UK based organization that supports and prepares apprentices to be equipped with the right knowledge and skills in their chosen field of course programme. It is also part of our mission to help our community build and produce qualified apprentices that would reinforce business growth by bridging employers and apprentices together.
Due to the diverse range of inquiries we receive from apprenticeship candidates, ART is now looking to build a pool of experienced Digital Marketing Skills Trainer to help support our apprentices on their apprenticeship journey.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- To coach, mentor and guide groups of learners who are engaged on the Digital Marketing and Social Junior Content Producer Apprenticeship programmes at level 3
- Actively support, mentor and motivate learners across the entire learner journey to help them with the timely completion of their learning aims and qualification.
- Deliver inspiring training and coaching sessions to groups and individual learners.
- To provide information, advice, guidance and support for the Digital Marketing Learners which includes teaching of Functional Skills in Maths and English
- Set individual targets for each learner based on capability to ensure KPIs are met
- Manage your diary so that agreed contact with learners is achieved.
- Identify and assess learners’ needs and put in place robust learning plans, with realistic and challenging goals, that enable learners to understand their personal journey and realise their potential.
- Observe, mark, and review work produced by learners to ensure it is of the appropriate standard to reflect the learner’s qualification and meet the needs of the qualification.
- Provide insightful, constructive and informative feedback to help the learner maximize their potential.
- Proactively monitor, evaluate and improve the quality and effectiveness of own workload and working practices to ensure deadlines and targets are met and that the learner has an outstanding experience.
- Coaching and guiding the learners to the End Point Assessment.
Your skills and qualifications:
- Ideally be Assessor Qualified or prepared to work towards, e.g. A1, D32, D33, or TAQA
- Recognised Teaching Qualification would be desirable- PTLLS or Award in Education and Training
- Hold level 2 in Functional Skills Maths and English or equivalent
- Hold experience coaching learners up to Level 3 in Digital Marketing. It would be desirable to have up to date knowledge on Junior Content Producer standards and End Point Assessment
- Specific delivery experience and knowledge of Digital Marketer.
Benefits of joining our team:
- Competitive Base Pay
- Flexible working schedule
- Fun working environment
- Unlimited opportunity of career growth