Designer Assessor UX / UI
Job Reference: ART-yn4Wj3rlosI
ART Providers (ART) is a UK based organization that supports and prepares apprentices to be equipped with the right knowledge and skills in their chosen field of course programme. It is also part of our mission to help our community build and produce qualified apprentices that would reinforce business growth by bridging employers and apprentices together.
Due to the diverse range of inquiries we receive from apprenticeship candidates, ART is now looking to build a pool of experienced UX / UI Design Assessor to help support our apprentices on their apprenticeship journey.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Be a creative and passionate individual who will support and empower learners within the workplace in achieving relevant Frameworks.
- The role involves assessing, training and supporting learners in achieving Digital Learning Design and Digital Content Management Qualifications/Apprenticeships and Essential Skills, whilst ensuring an excellent learner journey experience.
- To train, coach, mentor and assess learners toward the achievement of a work based vocational Apprenticeship.
- Planning, training, mentoring and assessing learners, principally using OneFile, and as and when required at employer’s premises, as the apprentice works towards achieving their Apprenticeship standard.
- Managing own caseload and own diary.
- To retain learners engaged on the programme and manage their learning and achievement in line with targets and objectives set in the individual learning plan.
- To complete internal and external quality assurance activities, where required.
Your skills and qualifications:
- Vocational experience using cloud-based systems, online collaboration tools, digital communications, project tools, multimedia tools, immersive technologies, model and design of digital content, creating data driven applications, you will be responsible for a caseload of learners across the country ensuring timely achievement of qualifications.
- Assessor has any of the following (CAVA, A1, PTLLS, EAT, TAQA, etc
- Strong background in User Experience Design (UX / UI)
- Design for multiple platforms such as Mobile, iOS, Android, Web
- Tools such as Axure, Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma etc
- Agile methodology qualification
Benefits of joining our team:
- Competitive Base Pay
- Flexible working schedule
- Fun working environment
- Unlimited opportunity of career growth
Employment Status: Part-time / Contract/ Freelance
Work Hours: Depends on course programme
Location: Remote/ on-site course delivery
Salary Bracket: Depending on Experience