Children, young people and families within the residential childcare sector – Level 3
Job Reference: ART-7IufTJovYNh
ART Providers (ART) is a UK based organization that supports and prepares apprentices to be equipped with the right knowledge and skills in their chosen field of course programme. It is also part of our mission to help our community build and produce qualified apprentices that would reinforce business growth by bridging employers and apprentices together.
Due to the diverse range of inquiries we receive from apprenticeship candidates, ART is now looking to build a pool of experienced Children, young people and families within the residential childcare sector – Level 3 to help support our apprentices on their apprenticeship journey.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Manage a caseload of learners, conduct remote and face to face observations to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeships.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely reviews and completions.
- Support learners through the End Point Assessment Process.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners’ progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of timely visits, reviews, learner progression, quality paperwork and general administration.
Your skills and qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Assessor Award TAQA, A1, D32/33 or equivalent
- Teaching Qualification PTLLS or equivalent
- Level 3 Qualification in Residential Child care, CYPW or equivalent
- Level 5 in Children and Young People’s Services
- Occupational experience within the Residential Childcare Industry
- Experience assessing vocational qualifications within the workplace
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
- Maths and English GCSE Grade C or above / Functional Skills Level 2
- Experience in the delivery of apprenticeships
- Have an excellent understanding of Apprenticeship Standards, and up to date with the Apprenticeship Levy
Benefits of joining our team:
- Competitive Base Pay
- Flexible working schedule
- Fun working environment
- Unlimited opportunity of career growth