Job Reference: ART-Moeo87a7FBb
ART Providers (ART) is a UK based organization that supports and prepares apprentices to be equipped with the right knowledge and skills in their chosen field of course programme. It is also part of our mission to help our community build and produce qualified apprentices that would reinforce business growth by bridging employers and apprentices together.
Due to the diverse range of inquiries we receive from apprenticeship candidates, ART is now looking to build a pool of experienced Childcare Assessor to help support our apprentices on their apprenticeship journey.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Delivering full Apprenticeship Standards in Childcare at levels 2 and 3.
- Deliver training and support learners with Functional Skills to level 2.
- Manage a caseload of learners, conduct remote and face to face observations to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeships.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely reviews and completions.
- Support learners through the End Point Assessment Process.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners’ progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of timely visits, reviews, learner progression, quality paperwork and general administration.
Your skills and qualifications:
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/33, A1, CAVA or TAQA.
- Must hold solid occupational competency within early years childcare, with a minimum of 2 years Room Leader or Nursery Management experience.
- Must hold own Level 3 qualification in Childcare and/or a degree in Childcare.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
Benefits of joining our team:
- Competitive Base Pay
- Flexible working schedule
- Fun working environment
- Unlimited opportunity of career growth