Catering Sector Assessor
Job Reference: ART-k18HgRLTf0s
ART Providers (ART) is a UK-based organization that supports and prepares apprentices to be equipped with the right knowledge and skills in their chosen field of course programme. It is also part of our mission to help our community build and produce qualified apprentices that would reinforce business growth by bridging employers and apprentices together.
Due to the diverse range of inquiries we receive from apprenticeship candidates, ART is now looking to build a pool of experienced Catering Sector Assessor to help support our apprentices on their apprenticeship journey.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Successfully delivering Catering qualifications at any level
- Providing the required level of support for each Apprentice/ Learner to enable timely successful completion
- Ensuring learners remain on programme by regularly checking in and carrying out progress reviews, either remotely or in the workplace on a 1:1 basis
- Supporting learners with the End Point Assessment and of the job training
- Maintaining regular contact with employers during the whole of the learning journey, keeping momentum and energy throughout the qualification
- Working to overcome any barriers to learning and adapting delivery to meet learner’s needs
- Ability to maintain appropriate internal and external quality standards
- You may already be a qualified Trainer / Assessor with experience within front of house hospitality and as a Sous Chef / Chef de Partie, or just looking for a new challenge that will utilise your professional experience. This is your opportunity to join a team training the next generation of hospitality professionals.
- All you need is a passion for what you do, the desire to share your knowledge and skills with others, and solid occupational experience in a Hospitality Management role covering both front of house AND back of the house (kitchen).
Your skills and qualifications:
- Qualified Tutor / Assessor (any of the following (CAVA, A1, PTLLS, EAT etc)
- Relevant industry experience
- Experience in delivering apprenticeship training and support in a work-based environment
- Previous delivery of framework and standards and supporting learners in the run-up to the End Point Assessment (EPA)
- Up to date knowledge of all relevant changes within the Training & Education sector – funding/qualifications/eligibility
- Strong communicator, able to effectively manage a caseload of apprentices, and demonstrate good time management skills
Benefits of joining our team:
- Competitive Base Pay
- Flexible working schedule
- Fun working environment
- The unlimited opportunity of career growth