Carpentry and Joinery Assessor
Job Reference: ART-RtFmalh043T
ART Providers (ART) is a UK-based organization that supports and prepares apprentices to be equipped with the right knowledge and skills in their chosen field of the course programme. It is also part of our mission to help our community build and produce qualified apprentices that would reinforce business growth by bridging employers and apprentices together.
Due to the diverse range of inquiries we receive from apprenticeship candidates, ART is now looking to build a pool of experienced Carpentry and Joinery Assessors to help support our apprentices on their apprenticeship journey.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Responsible for apprentices and other work-based learners, assessment, and review activities to support the timely achievement of high-quality Modern Apprenticeship Frameworks and work-related qualifications.
- Ensure apprentices complete the apprenticeship programme and are ready for their relevant EPA, which includes meeting targets set on the learning plan, coordinating Functional Skills with the tutor, Workshop Attendance, e-learning modules, and any candidate documentation required.
- Serves as apprentice guidance and support throughout the apprenticeship programme duration.
- Effectively manage own workload and diary
- Certify all assignments and works are marked, corrected, and discussed with the learner – clearly embedding Functional Skills.
- Develop, implement and manage remedial action plans for any learners deemed behind.
- Conducting student assessment in accordance with Awarding Body standards
Your skills and qualifications:
- Have a valid assessing qualification such as TAQA, A1, V1, or equivalent
- A relevant Carpentry and Joinery qualification Level 5
- Have relevant industrial experience.
- Have confidence and experience working with different technology platforms or tools such as Microsoft Office, Google Suite products, etc.
- Ability to travel
Benefits of joining our team:
- Competitive Base Pay
- Flexible working schedule
- Fun working environment
- Unlimited opportunity for career growth