Job Reference: ART-zHxXl47FxkW
ART Providers (ART) is a UK-based organization that supports and prepares apprentices to be equipped with the right knowledge and skills in their chosen field of the course programme. It is also part of our mission to help our community build and produce qualified apprentices that would reinforce business growth by bridging employers and apprentices together.
Due to the diverse range of inquiries we receive from apprenticeship candidates, ART is now looking to build a pool of experienced Brickwork Assessor to help support our apprentices on their apprenticeship journey.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Responsible for visiting apprenticeship students in the workplace to assess their knowledge and learning for Brickwork courses up to and including Level 3.
- Conducting practical assessments/reviews, monitoring and tracking progress, training and assessing and delivering the underpinning knowledge requirements of the qualification within the workplace.
- Assist in assuring that work placements are safe environments for learners.
- Make timely information requests to other colleagues or departments to ensure the effective delivery and reporting of the project
- Ensure all internal and external communications are answered in a timely, effective, and customer focussed manner
- Delivering programmes of education, training, instruction, and assessment, which will include practical vocational skills
- Maintain and update training materials to meet current vocational standards, practice, and legislation
- Overseeing all assignments and works are marked, corrected, and discussed with the learner – clearly embedding Functional Skills.
- Maintaining appropriate records of attendance, teaching, and assessment
- Attending internal and external meetings as required
Your skills and qualifications:
- You must be Literacy and Numeracy to at least Level 2, Assessor qualification A1, TAQA, D32, and a minimum of a Level 3 Brickwork qualification
- A Certificate/Award in Assessing
- Proven Brickwork industry experience
- Previous Assessing experience ideally within an FE environment
- Ability to travel
- It is also highly desirable (but not essential) for candidates to hold a Certificate/Award in Internal Quality Assurance.
- Hold a relevant academic or industry-related qualification
- Hold an internal verifier award (V1) or be willing to work towards
- Hold or be willing to undertake a recognized Health & Safety Qualification to IOSH level or equivalent if required
- Have a recognized teaching qualification to intermediate level or already working towards this.
Benefits of joining our team:
- Competitive Base Pay
- Flexible working schedule
- Fun working environment
- Unlimited opportunity for career growth