Assessor in Hospitality and Catering
Job Reference: ART-Rpmzn13iRuw
ART Providers (ART) is a UK-based organization that supports and prepares apprentices to be equipped with the right knowledge and skills in their chosen field of course programme. It is also part of our mission to help our community build and produce qualified apprentices that would reinforce business growth by bridging employers and apprentices together.
Due to the diverse range of inquiries we receive from apprenticeship candidates, ART is now looking to build a pool of experienced Assessors in Hospitality and Catering to help support our apprentices on their apprenticeship journey.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Training and assessing of apprentices and learners up to Level 5, through classroom and workplace delivery;
- Supporting apprentice/learner progress through individual planning and assessment;
- Ensuring achievement of qualifications and apprenticeship standards to support timely End Point Assessment (EPA);
- Industry experience in food and provision receipt and storage procedures, quality and quantity checks.
- Huge experience in food preparation, table set-up, and cookery.
- Wide understanding of the foundation of customer service and delivering outstanding customer service to clients.
- Understanding the hazards and procedures involved in working in the catering sector.
- Produce comprehensive oral and written reports on all aspects of the role as required;
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to prioritise and work effectively under pressure;
- Understanding of equality, diversity, and inclusion in work and the learning environment;
- Up-to-date occupational experience;
Your skills and qualifications:
- Assessor Qualification (CAVA/TAQA/A1 or equivalent) or commitment to work towards;
- Occupational competency in both the kitchen and front of the house;
- Ability to plan, organise and manage relevant apprenticeship standards and other vocational qualifications;
- Ability to use and monitor the use of electronic tracking and monitoring systems: Management information systems, electronic portfolios;
Benefits of joining our team:
- Competitive Base Pay
- Flexible working schedule
- Fun working environment
- Unlimited opportunity for career growth