Assessor – Digital Marketing / Junior Content
Job Reference: ART-Fc0hQVRs0Bx
ART Providers (ART) is a UK based organization that supports and prepares apprentices to be equipped with the right knowledge and skills in their chosen field of course programme. It is also part of our mission to help our community build and produce qualified apprentices that would reinforce business growth by bridging employers and apprentices together.
Due to the diverse range of inquiries we receive from apprenticeship candidates, ART is now looking to build a pool of experienced Assessor – Digital Marketing / Junior Content to help support our apprentices on their apprenticeship journey.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Train, assess and deliver the Digital Marketer and Junior Content Producer Apprenticeship Standards at Level 3 via a blended learning approach (1-1 and group – face-to-face or online sessions).
- Support learners through the End Point Assessment process.
- Delivering via Online and face to face – conduct on-site learner observations/assessments/reviews when required.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely assessments and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners’ progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of timely assessments / visits (when allowed), quality paperwork and general administration.
- Work to learner review and completion timescales.
Your Skills and qualifications:
- Hold a recognised Assessor Award (D32/33, A1, CAVA or TAQA)
- Ideally hold a minimum of a level 3 Teaching qualification (PTLLS/AET/PGCE)
- Experience of delivering full Apprenticeships in Digital Marketing and/or Junior Content Producer at Level 3.
- Experience of supporting and progressing learners through the EPA process.
- Must hold solid, occupational competency within Digital Marketing and Content Producing.
- IT literate and proficient in Microsoft Office particularly the Word, Excel and Outlook.
Benefits of joining our team:
- Competitive Base Pay
- Flexible working schedule
- Fun working environment
- Unlimited opportunity of career growth