Animal Welfare Assessor
Job Reference: ART-r56uEb7tkgG
ART Providers (ART) is a UK based organization that supports and prepares apprentices to be equipped with the right knowledge and skills in their chosen field of course programme. It is also part of our mission to help our community build and produce qualified apprentices that would reinforce business growth by bridging employers and apprentices together.
Due to the diverse range of inquiries we receive from apprenticeship candidates, ART is now looking to build a pool of experienced Animal Welfare Assessors to help support our apprentices on their apprenticeship journey.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely reviews and completions.
- Support learners through the End Point Assessment Process.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners’ progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Assessing new and continuation claims, by reviewing all claim documentation supplied by a policyholder and relevant third parties.
- Collecting accurate information and necessary documents to proceed with a claim.
- Guiding policy holders on how to proceed with the claim and keeping them informed at all times, both verbally and in writing.
- Ensuring prompt and accurate payment of valid claims.
- Assisting policyholders with general queries and insurance issues.
- Writing clear and accurate non-standard letters, where claim circumstances require it.
- Identifying potentially fraudulent claims and following an agreed process for referral.
Your Skills and qualifications:
- Assessor Qualification, e.g. A1, D32, D33, or TAQA
- Experience of working within a Veterinary Surgery
- A detailed knowledge of Animal Care and Welfare
- At least one year’s experience of handling Pet Insurance claims
- Be a highly motivated lecturer with experience of providing tutorial support to students.
Benefits of joining our team:
- Competitive Base Pay
- Fun working environment
- Unlimited opportunity of career growth
- Manage your own assessment schedule within agreed timeframes