AAT / Accountancy Assessor
Job Reference: ART-jymETEyddgN
ART Providers (ART) is a UK based organization that supports and prepares apprentices to be equipped with the right knowledge and skills in their chosen field of course programme. It is also part of our mission to help our community build and produce qualified apprentices that would reinforce business growth by bridging employers and apprentices together.
Due to the diverse range of inquiries we receive from apprenticeship candidates, ART is now looking to build a pool of experienced AAT / Accountancy Assessor to help support our apprentices on their apprenticeship journey.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Deliver AAT Apprenticeships up to Level 4.
- Prepare, plan and deliver quality learning to learners online / remotely, and ensure timely and accurate completions in line with company procedures and timescales.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Provide support and encouragement to learners throughout their journey.
- Provide progress feedback to learners/employers and provide support to ensure they meet their set goal / target.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners’ progress.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
Your skills and qualifications:
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/33, A1, CAVA or TAQA.
- Hold or be working towards your own AAT qualification.
- Must hold solid occupational competency within Accountancy
- Experience of Assessing AAT Apprenticeship Standards to Level 4 or above.
- Full, clean driving licence and own vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
Benefits of joining our team:
- Competitive Base Pay
- Flexible working schedule
- Fun working environment
- Unlimited opportunity of career growth